Example 1 - options with inventory per option
Lake Challenge is an individual series of boat competitions organized by Smart Angling Group and Polish Anglers Association.
It consists of three separate events on Rutland Water. Each event is scheduled on a different calendar month, giving contestants 5 months of an exciting experience.
Lake Challenge 2 starts with a training session, followed by the series’s grand opening competition the next day. Competitors spend a total of 4 days on the boats, fighting for a title of the Lake Challenge Winner 2021. The international mix creates a unique atmosphere, giving our competitors the opportunity to not only win a prize but also to build bridges between anglers from different countries around Europe.
Lake Challenge overall Scoring:
● The points are determined by the length of the fish (1 point per cm)
● The 2 biggest Pike, 3 biggest Zander, and 5 biggest Perch will count for the ranking.
● An individual fish can only count one time per match day. A double catch (same fish) will only count one time!
● Pike: minimum size: 50 cm
● Zander: minimum size: 35 cm
● Perch: minimum size: 25 cm
19th June 2021 - Prolog (morning and evening sessions)
20th June 2021 - LC 1 Target: Zander (morning and evening sessions)
12th September 2021 - LC 2 Target: Perch
10th October 2021 - LC 3 Target: Pike
Lake Challenge 2021 is kindly sponsored by:
● Relax Lures
● Siek Woblery
● Predator Maniac
● Predator Tackle
● Polish Village Bread
● Todber Manor Lure Division
Lake Challenge 2021 Ambassadors:
● Score Fishing
● Building Bridges
● Anglian Water
● Pike Maniacs Team
● Blog Hle Hle
● Spławik i Grunt
● Rybka Squad
● Wedkarska Korba
● Tim PLeciona