Smart Angling Group and Polish Anglers Association brings you the
FIRST EVER CHUB COMPETITION IN UK
RULES & SCORING PRINCIPLES
● 5 Longest Chub Win; Minimum size 30 CM
CATCH - MEASURE - PHOTO - UPLOAD TO SF MOBILE APP - VIDEO FISH RELEASE
● Score Fishing application is required for all (each angler needs to download and install the SF mobile APP). You must have it downloaded on your phone prior to competition and provide the organiser with your email address on which you have registered the APP.
● You must take a photo of yourself showing the water behind and submit it via SF APP prior you start fishing on the day of competition You need to select SPECIES:
“ANGLER PHOTO” when you do this.
● GPS location on your smartphone must be switched ON during the entire length of the competition, including the time when you take a photo of yourself. If you switch OFF your location, you will be disqualified. Your location will be visible for administrators only.
● You can change venues during the competition as many times as you wish but you will need to take a photo of yourself and follow the same step each time you do so.
● All fish must be measured in full centimeters, meaning: fish with a length of 30.3 CM is: 30 CM and fish which measures 30.9 CM, also count as 30 CM.
● The picture of fish must show the participant's measuring board, including the participant's unique ticket number.
● If the unique ticket number isn’t visible the picture is not valid.
● All fish must be photographed from its left side only. From top to tail with its lip against the top of the board. If the lip is not against the top of the board (plate) it will be ranked at least 1 centimeter shorter.
● Making the perfect picture is the user's responsibility. The Score Fishing App provides a zoom & retake option. Unclear photos will be disqualified.
● You must document by recording the short video on your phone that the fish caught and added to the SF APP has been released. You must provide the video evidence of releasing the fish if you will be asked for. If the organizer found that there is no proof of the fish being released then the recorded fish in doubt will be deleted and not counted towards angler general score.
● One rod only.
● Permitted methods: lure, feeder, float.