6th Barbel Match
The 6th edition of Barbel Match organised by Barbel Team PL / UK with co-operation of Polish Anglers Association & Pallatrax International.
The 48 hours match will take place on River Wye this year at Letton Court Fishery.
This is an individual / peg competition. Winner will be the total length.
There will be extra points awarded for catching Chub. For every 100 CM of Barbel, you're allowed to add 1 Chub to your score.
Minimum Barbel size: 30 CM.
Minimum Chub size: 40 CM.
Measure: Catch - Measure - Photo - Release
Individual person needs to take a picture of their catches on the measuring board. Picture must include ID card provided on the day of the competition by organizers. Only one photo per fish to be reported.
Score Fishing application is required for all participants. You must have it downloaded on your phone prior to competition and provide your email address to organiser. There is a charge of £1.99 per download.
- SF is available on Google Play or App Store. Each participant will download the Score Fishing App on his/her smartphone.
- To run the Score Fishing App, your smartphone requires the software update for iOS 11.0 or higher or Android 5.1 or higher.
- Non-updated phones can cause Web App failures and is therefore users responsibility.
- The picture must show the participant's measuring board, including participants unique ticket number.
- When the unique sticker isn’t visible the picture is not valid.
- The picture must be taken & sent within the time (start and finish) the competition is active.
- Making pictures of the fish (measurement) can be in vertical or horizontal position with the measure board.
- The fish should be photographed from its left side only. From top till tail with its lip against the top of the board. If the lip is not against the top of the board (plate) the fish will be ranked at least 1 cm shorter.
- For the best results the pictures must be made while holding your phone in a vertical (stand-up) position.
- Making the perfect picture is users responsibility. The Score Fishing App provide a zoom & retake option.
All anglers must have a valid Environment Agency Rod Licence.
LETTON COURT FISHERY RULES APPLY
Anyone found breaking the rules will be disqualified.
Tickets cost £55 per angler.
£10 from each ticket sold is going for the prizes pool.
Optional superpool payable to the winner.
Prizes from our Sponsors: Future Fishing, Pallatrax, Dynamite Baits, Hinders Bait, Gerry's of Nottingham, Building Bridges Project, Fishermans Cabin, Predator Maniac.
BBQ for all on Saturday.
Limited space - 30 anglers.