Lake Challenge is a boat competition organised by Polish Anglers Association. It consist of three separate matches on different lakes and on different date.
Pike Maniac's at Pitsford Water 17th May 2020 - the winner is 5 biggest fish (minimum size 50 cm).
Zander Cup at Rutland Water 6th September 2020 - the winner is 5 biggest fish (minimum size 35 cm).
Perch Pro at Grafham Water 4th October 2020 - the winner is 5 biggest fish (minimum size 25 cm).
PAA Lake Challenge 2020 is kindly sponsored by:
- Relax Lures
- Siek Woblery
- Predator Maniac
- River Ebro Villa
- Polish Village Bread
- Todber Manor Lure Division
All anglers must also have an Environment Agency Rod Licence.
Score Fishing application is required for all participants. You must have it downloaded on your phone prior to competition and provide your email address to organiser. There is a charge of £1.99 per download. SF is available on Google Play or App Store.
- Each participant will download the Score Fishing App on his/her smartphone.
- To run the Score Fishing App, your smartphone requires the software update for iOS 11.0 or higher or Android 5.1 or higher.
- Non-updated phones can cause Web App failures and is therefore users responsibility.
- Over the 3 competition the pictures will be made & uploaded with the Score Fishing APP only.
- The picture must show the participant's measuring board, including participants unique ticket number.
- When the unique sticker isn’t visible the picture is not valid.
- The picture must be taken & sent within the time (start and finish) the competition is active.
- Making pictures of the fish (measurement) can be in vertical or horizontal position with the measure board.
- The fish should be photographed from its left side only. From top till tail with its lip against the top of the board. If the lip is not against the top of the board (plate) the fish will be ranked at least 1 cm shorter.
- For the best results the pictures must be made while holding your phone in a vertical (stand-up) position.
- Making the perfect picture is users responsibility. The Score Fishing App provide a zoom & retake option.
Lake Challenge Scoring:
- The points are determined by the length of the fish. (1 point per cm)
- The 2 biggest Pikes, the 3 biggest Zanders, and the 5 biggest Perch will count for the ranking.
- An individual fish can only count one time per match day. A double catch (same fish) will only count one time!
- Pike: minimum size: 50 cm
- Zander: minimum size: 35 cm
- Perch: minimum size: 25 cm
FISHERY RULES APPLY